The criterion for Nursery Admissions 2020-2021
The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as given below:
- The selection of applicants will be based on Point System ONLY.
- Age Criteria
|Class I||5 Years|
|Class II||6 Years|
|Class III||7 Years|
|Class IV||8 Years|
|Class V||9 Years|
|Class VI||10 Years|
|Class VII||11 Years|
|Class VIII||12 Years|
|Class IX||13 Years|
|Class X||14 Years|
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the form:
The application form has to be filled up NEATLY and legibly.
Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc before the name.
Leave one space after every name.
The Birth Certificate Xerox has to be enclosed as mentioned in the form.
The confirmation of Admission for Nursery will be intimated to the parent through email and telephonically.
On confirmation of the admission, all the documents mentioned in the form are to be submitted to the school.
The Form number displayed on the receipt is to be produced at the time of admission. Please retain the receipt number for all future correspondence.
No telephonic inquiry about admissions will be entertained. The parent is expected to check the ‘selected list’ on the days mentioned.
Kindly ensure that 4 photographs of the child are to be submitted during admission.
School transport will be available for Pre-school students if required.
The School does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission & collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
The total number of seats available for Nursery class: 150
For Pre-school (Nursery) child should be born between 01-04-2015 to 31-03-2016.
- Students seeking admission in any of the classes (Nursery to X) at BR High School can enquire on telephone no. 9154588921 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school and enquire after meeting the Admission Counselor.
- For K.G, there will be an interaction of the child with the Principal followed by a meeting with both the parent. The date for the same will be intimated through e-mail and telephone -call.
- For Grades I- X, the syllabus and date for the baseline test will be intimated through e-mail and telephone -call. Based on the result of the Baseline test followed by an interaction with the Principal, the decision will be finalized.
- The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fee within two days of the intimation.
- The school fee is payable monthly/ quarterly.
- Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at the school office and are found in order. The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to the cancellation of admission.
Registration / Admission Enquiry Form
Admission Open from Nursery to Grade X for the session 2020-2021. CLICK HERE for online registration.
CLICK HERE to Download Admission Form.